Frequently Asked Questions
(click question to jump to answer)
Why “Leader Center” within the name of the Greenspire network?
What differentiates Greenspire from major consulting firms?
Greenspire enables decision makers to effectively implement complex solutions by providing quantified options and specialty firm choices tailored for each challenge. No two organizations, leaders or situations are the same; requiring the thoughtful expertise of proven specialty firms working in collaboration in the best interests of the organization.
- The Greenspire engagement manager serves the decision maker as an objective advocate in optimizing planned results between organizational and specialty firm requirements and capabilities.
- The specialty firm credentialing process ensures decision makers “short list” choices amongst proven firms that best meet the organization’s needs without surprises.
- Each Greenspire engagement provides the accountable leader, the deployment of an independent project-process management firm to track, report and support of agreed upon accountabilities and results from all parties for timely, coordinated execution and plan correction.
Collaborating partnering firms within Greenspire believe in strengthening the organizations leadership to be less dependent on outside services under the belief that the Leadership Culture is the great differentiator of individual leader and organizational success.
Secondly, credentialed specialty firms have greater in-depth experience and advanced analytics that typically drive double-digit better results sooner. That is in great part due to Greenspire firms and specialists openness to modify standard processes in the best interest of the organization.
- To explore and identify innovative solutions or provide “fresh-eyes” from collaborating experts ahead of launching a new initiative or advancing team and individual leader skills.
- When third-party objectivity with in-depth collaboration management experience can provide needed oversight and performance execution support services to leaders; specific to new major or complex initiatives support being provided by other outside firms.
Greenspire’s Solution Building process of facilitating integrated results through collaborating best of class specialty firms, as an effective match-making trusted advisor. Therefore the Greenspire network and processes can most effectively serve specific healthcare leaders by providing a reservoir of cutting-edge knowledge and experience across all aspects of streamlined care delivery.
The portfolio of Greenspire partnering firms represents a continuum of expert support specific to current and future needs of healthcare organizations and leaders in order to meet healthcare’s accelerated evolution. Within Greenspire’s commitment to healthcare leaders is the understanding that the portfolio of credentialed firms will ebb and flow in planned anticipation of leadership performance advancements in the use of information systems and behavioral management.
Fundamental to the formation of Greenspire is the vision of healthcare leaders being recognized as the consummate elite in professional leadership due healthcare’s complexities. Therefore, in the design of required partnering firms, Greenspire sought out firms that have facilitated transformations in other industries such as telecom, automotive and online services in order to provide the “first-hand” experience of sustainable innovations and solutions to healthcare leaders.
Through years of experience in serving leaders in creating high performance organizations, Greenspire founders understand that exceptional results are best achieved by collaborating specialty firms candidly challenging one another in defining integrated solutions with organizations best interests top of mind. This collaborative solution building process utilizes Operational Risk Management & Baldrige framework principles with their specialty experience to anticipate, avoid, prevent or plan for associated business risks within all engagements.
Profound belief that “difference maker” between high and low organizational performance levels is specific to the level of individual exceptional leaders working in concert within a common leadership culture. Leaders need a resource Center to serve as a committed resource serving as a catalyst for achievement and success.